TikTok is one of the fastest-growing platforms in the world. It allows users to create and share short-form videos with massive audiences. Most videos on this platform are based on music, so users can have a more enjoyable time while watching the video. TikTok has enormous features to make content unique and eye-catching for the audience. So this platform has become very popular for sharing and consuming a vast amount of content going viral online. Many creators are thriving by sharing their own content in a more appealing format to the world. You can optimize your TikTok videos to increase maximum likes and stand out from others’ videos. The TikTok drafts feature makes it an effortless process for the creator to edit and preview the content in a simple way. Do you know how to access drafts on TikTok? This article will show you how to find, save, edit and post drafts on TikTok.
Create TikTok Draft
Making a TikTok draft is one of the great ways to edit and save content without posting it and use it for future reference.
Here are the steps to make a TikTok draft:
- Go to the “TikTok” app and Click the plus “+” icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Now, the camera screen will open and record the video you usually do.
- To edit, choose any filters or music that will make the video more eye-catching for users.
- Once you have made all necessary edits, tap the “Red Circle with white tick mark” icon to confirm moving forward.
- On this page, you can add stickers or any other edits, then click the “Next” button to publish a post.
- You will see the “Post” and “Draft” options at the bottom of your screen. Choose the “Draft” button to confirm and save it as a draft.
After saving, you can edit and change any clips on this video later once you are ready to publish. The great benefit of the TikTok draft feature is that you can record videos during your leisure time and reassess them anytime until you are ready to post a video.
Another way to make TikTok Draft
You can record your video with the help of your phone camera and keep it as a TikTok draft until you post it. To do this, follow the below steps:
- Shoot your video in your camera roll and save it on your mobile device
- Head over to the “TikTok” app and tap the plus “+” icon.
- Click the “Upload” button at the bottom right edge of your screen.
- Then choose the video that you need to save as a draft.
- You can arrange the video in the timeline as you need. And do some edits like adding music, filters, stickers, etc.
- Then hit the “Next” button, and this will be taken to you on the publish page.
- If you want to publish right now, add any hashtags or captions and click “post”.
- Otherwise, you can choose the “Draft” option to save it as a draft video.
Find And Edit Drafts On Tiktok
Discovering Drafts on other social media apps is too hard; TikTok is different from that. You can find Draft on this platform in a couple of steps. Also, TikTok layout is suitable for user experience, so it stands out well with all users across the globe. If you are trying to find your drafts on TikTok, follow the steps below to discover your drafts on your profile.
- Navigate to your “Profile” icon at the bottom-right corner of your screen and tap on it.
- The “Draft” option will be the first folder on your profile page. Open it, and all your saved draft videos appear on your screen.
- Select any draft video that you need to post. You can now do any edits, like adding text, captions, filters, applying effects, and stickers in the edit screen.
- Suppose you like to add more clips to this TikTok video. Then tap the back arrow icon at the top-left corner of your draft screen. Click the “Continue Recording” option to go to the Camera screen.
- After finishing all your edits, to share your video on TikTok, tap the “Next” option to move forward and publish a post.
- You can add captions or tags and change any preferences, like sharing this post with your followers, friends, or me. Then Tap the “Post” button at the lower right corner of your screen.
- Now, your video will go live on TikTok, and the audience will be able to see your videos.
On the other hand, if you are not ready to share a draft video, tap the “Draft” option at the right side of the post button to re-save your draft video.
Otherwise, Click the “Post to story” option to share the draft video on your story. But the only thing about the story feature is that your video will appear on your profile for 24 hours from the time of posting. After that, it will disappear just like Instagram and Snapchat stories feature.
Save TikTok Drafts To Camera Roll
After shooting a draft video, if you like to save it on your camera roll. There are no direct features to save drafts on your camera roll. Fortunately, there is a way to save draft videos on your mobile device.
- Go to the “Profile” icon at the bottom of your screen.
- You can find draft folders and choose the video you need to save on your phone.
- Select the “Next” option. The publish page will appear, and here you will see “Who can watch this video” change the preference to “Only me”.
- Now, you will see a list of menus on the screen; from that, select the “Save to device” option.
- Then tap the “Post” button and check your camera roll to see whether the video is saved on your device.
Alternatively, you like to save your drafts video on your device without the TikTok watermark:
- Open the “Draft folder” and select the video you need to save.
- Press the “Thumbnail” option to preview the video.
- Tap the “Square” button at the top-right edge of your screen to remove the watermark. So now you can see your video without the TikTok watermark.
- You can use your device “screen recorder”. To record the video and save it on your camera roll.
Delete Drafts On TikTok
Suppose you save several drafts on TikTok without posting them, which takes up space on your phone. So it is better to remove some useless drafts in your profile. Fortunately, deleting draft videos on TikTok is very simple.
Here are the steps to delete drafts on TikTok:
- Open the “TikTok” app on your phone and tap the “Profile” icon at the bottom-right corner of your screen.
- You will see the “Drafts” tab on your profile page and tap on it.
- Click the “Select” option at the top right corner and choose the draft video that you need to delete.
- Tap the “Delete” button at the bottom of your screen. From the popup menu, press “Delete” to confirm.
Why Can’t You Find Drafts On Tiktok?
Drafts videos are always saved on your phone or device that you use to access the TikTok app, not on TikTok servers. Your Drafts video will be safe on your TikTok profile until you publish it. Nobody can see and access your profile drafts until you post them. However, all your drafts will disappear when you uninstall or reinstall TikTok. You will also access your drafts on other phones by using your TikTok profile. Although drafts video is saved locally on your device, you can’t find the drafts in your phone gallery after deleting the TikTok app.
TikTok is one of the great platforms for people who need to grow their businesses with vast audiences. All features on the TikTok app are more comfortable for user experience. Unlike other social media platforms, finding drafts is too easy on TikTok. As of now, you know how to find, save, edit, and delete drafts on TikTok. Drafts are one of the fantastic features of TikTok because you can save videos as drafts without posting to use them for future reference. Moreover, you can learn how to access draft features in a step-by-step guide.