TikTok is one of the best social media channels for sharing photos and videos to entertain audiences. TikTok has become popular in the entertainment sector, with over a million monthly active users. It always keeps users active on this platform with various unique features. Users can regularly watch the content on TikTok because most posts have filters, challenges and effects. TikTok users like to use filters in their videos to make them more engaging on this platform. The filter is one of the ideal ways to showcase your personality and create unique content for your brand. Adding exciting filters in your TikTok video can attain more audience’s engagement. But in some situations, you want to remove this filter for various reasons. Removing a TikTok filter is a simple process. Keep reading this article to learn how to remove the filter from your TikTok video.
How To Remove Filter From Your TikTok Video
You can remove TikTok filters before or after recording a video and also remove filters from your drafts. Once you post a video, you will not have the option to remove the filter. To do this, you will have to delete the video, edit it, and re-upload it on TikTok.
To Remove Tik Tok Filters From Your Drafts
The process is straightforward to remove filters on your TikTok drafts video. You can do this process in any drafts that are not yet posted.
- Open the “TikTok” app on your device and select the “Profile icon” at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Click the “Draft” folder and select the video that you need to remove the filter effect.
- You will be taken to the editing screen; choose the “Effects” icon from the available icon at the top-left of the screen.
- Click the “Back” (undo arrow icon) button. If your video has more filter effects, undo as many as possible.
- Once you remove all filters, then hit the “Next” button.
- You will see the “Filters” screen and select “None” to remove all filters from your draft video.
- Press the “Next” button on your phone, which will lead to the publish page.
- Tap the “Save” button to save the changes you made.
- Select the “Draft” icon to return the video in your draft folder. Otherwise, click the “Post” button to publish the video on TikTok.
Removing A TikTok Filter From Before Or After Recording A Video
Usually, TikTok will add some filters to boost your videos. But it allows you to remove those filters in your video.
- Head over to the “TikTok” app on your phone and tap the plus “+” icon at the bottom of your screen to record a video.
- List of menus available on the right side of your screen; choose “Filters”.
- Select the “Portrait” option, then choose “Normal”.
- Tap the “Effects” option adjacent to the “Record” icon.
- Tap the “None” option in effect and click the “Beautify” option to set all the values to zero in the “Face” and “Makeup” tabs.
- Now, all filters and effects will be none. So you can record a video without any filters.
Remove Filters From Other Users’ Videos
TikTok allows you to remove filters from your own video. Unfortunately, it is not possible for other users’ videos. This process will affect TikTok privacy terms, so servers will not support you in tweaking others’ videos in any manner. You can only remove TikTok filters from the video using the above methods. Many users are trying to download and edit other users’ videos. However, their moves all fail. Customizing others’ videos is illegal because the creator owns that video. Many advanced apps are available online to remove filters from others’ videos, but that is not safe for you because this leads to copyright issues.
Manage Your TikTok Filters
TikTok has an extensive selection of filters; searching for the one you like is time-consuming. To avoid scrolling from all the filters, you can manage them for further reference.
Here are the steps to manage filters:
- Go to the “TikTok” app on your phone and press the plus “icon” at the bottom of your screen to access the camera roll.
- From the available menu on the right side, choose the “Filter” option.
- Swipe right to the tab till the end to access “Management”.
- You will see all the filters with a circle on the right side of it.
- You can select the filters you prefer to use and save them as your “favorites”. And unselect other filters that you don’t need to use.
- Now you can access and apply filters from your “Favorites” section.
How To Remove Rotoscope Filters On TikTok Video
Rotoscope filters are most popular with many users on TikTok. Most people use this effect to perform anything because these filters completely hide their usual appearance. TikTok users are using a rotoscope filter to look like a cartoon in their video. But if you are a person who don’t like this graphical shape filter on TikTok, you can easily remove it. However, you can’t remove the rotoscope filter option once you have uploaded or saved a video. You will be able to delete it after recording your video. The following steps will guide you on how to remove the rotoscope filter in your video:
- Open the “TikTok” app on your phone and tap the plus “+” icon to record a video
- Once you have done your recording and you will see the “Cancel” icon at the upper-left corner of your screen, tap on it.
- Now your rotoscope filters will be removed on your video.
Why Do People Remove Filters In Their TikTok Videos?
Some users on TikTok want to prove their self-confidence level to others by showing their normal looks in videos without any effects or filters. Removing the filters from your video is good, and if you have the confidence to engage the audience, then go ahead. As a result, you will get audience visibility and engagement for your video. So a fantastic look is essential to maximize the content reach and enhance the popularity of your profile.
Create TikTok Video Without Filters
Some people still love to make videos in a natural manner and share them on social media platforms. Fortunately, the TikTok server allows you to make such a thing easily. You can turn off the “Filter” option on your profile.
Here are the steps to take a video without filters on TikTok:
- Open the “TikTok” app and navigate to the plus “+” icon at the bottom center of your screen.
- On the editing page, choose the “Filter” option from the available menu.
- Then tap on “Portrait” and choose the “Normal” option.
- Then select the “Effect” icon beside the “Record” icon and choose “None”.
- Choose the “Beauty” icon from the left-side menu, then change all the values in the “Face” tab to zero. Repeat the same process for the “Makeup” tab.
Removing a filter from your TikTok video can be done in just a few steps. However, remember that you cannot remove a filter or effect from other users’ videos. Also, you cannot remove filters from your own video once you upload it on TikTok. Now you know how to remove TikTok filters from videos. If you are trying to customize or tweak other users’ videos, it can lead to legal issues. Hopefully, this article will tell you how to access filters in all aspects. Such as removing filters on your own content and other users’ videos, managing filters and making videos without filters.